Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keany Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 02:13 PM
    Account Removal
    Can I request a removal of my account and personal details from a retail outlet database?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 27, 2010, 02:44 PM
    Sure you can.
    How depends on the company and where you are located.
    CinnamonBrownie Posts: 45, Reputation: 13

Dec 27, 2010, 07:16 PM
    To my knowledge it's pretty unlikely you'll get much satisfaction there, if you mean what I think you mean. While you obviously could ask, it's likely there isn't a normal procedure for that.

What is the root thing they're doing that might be bothering you? Is it possibly junk mail and/or unsolicited telephone calls, etc. Please provide more information. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

L110 drive belt removal need diagram for removal [ 0 Answers ]

I have a john deere L110 42 inch deck. I am trying to replace the drive belt I cannot get the steering shaft out so I can get the belt off I have everything loose but that shaft with the sprocket on the end. If I had a diagram to see I might be able to take it off.

Is bank account a real type of account or personal account [ 2 Answers ]

Types of account are three types that is real account,nominal account and personal account.I need to know, is bank account a real account or personal nature. Please also need to know about type of accountprovision for bad debt and provision for taxation

Torrent removal or computer removal? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get torrent files off my computer? I thought it was a legal 25.00 for a years subscription and you could rent as much as you want, but it's torrents. Help me. I thought that I was getting access to new movie trailers and unlimited rentals There are now all of these feeds on the computer...

View more questions Search