Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mujihada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 07:59 PM
    This brother that I am suppose to marry InshaAllah
    As'Salaamu alaikum Wa Ramatullahi Wa Barakutuh to all just wanted to say hi to everyone,Well there is this one brother that I am suppose to marry InshaAllah,this brother had serveral dreams of me... Let me start my saying that I wear Niqab Alahamduillah,he had alots of dreams where my face was not coverd in the dream,there where non mahr in that dream.. there was only 1 or 2 dreams that I was covering my face,but for the rest of the dreams my face was not coverd.. So I am really confused and scared because I don't know what this means and all.I been making dua every since that brother told me and all so please tell me what this means?? it would mean a lot to me if you could answer this question for me InshaAllah... JazakAllahu khair in advance:( :( :(
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2007, 03:41 AM
    Hello and Welcome, Mujihada. We don't have a board for dream interpretation, so I moved it to this board where others are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Please Help Us To Get Marry! [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I met a girl on Yahoo chat. Now she's my girlfriend. We're chating since long & we are honest to each other. We finally decided to marry. The problem is that she lives in USA I'm In Pakistan. She wants me to come to USA. Can you help by telling steps what is the procedure of marrying US...

Is this what its suppose to feel like [ 37 Answers ]

Hello Three months ago my dad passed away really suddenly. One month ago, my husband left and said he didn't love me anymore. I believed him. I got all the money in order, went to a lawyer and applied for a new mortgage and bought my husband out. I sorted through the whole house, pictures,...

Re-marry [ 1 Answers ]

I married someone 20 years ago when I was in the Marines, I shipped out a few weeks later and never heard from or saw my "wife" again. I have no idea where she is. I would like to marry again, how do I go about making it legal?

View more questions Search