Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magarrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 11:18 PM
    How do I obtain office for mac 2008 product key?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 27, 2010, 05:54 AM

It should be on the package you purchased. If it is a trial version that came with the MAC, then you have to purchase the product key from Microsoft or a retailer.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Feb 15, 2011, 02:12 PM
    You can get the key from Microsoft. Office 2011 has been released so if you are buying a key you should get it for the most current Office product as long as your computer will suppoet it. You can find out all you need to know either way you want to go here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft office 2007 product key... could not find... when found it was invalid [ 2 Answers ]

"hello..i have a lenovo netbook idea pad s10-2 (with windows xp) bought some 2 years back..when i open microsoft office 2007 application it asks for a 25 character product key..i'hv used it several times without entering the key but now it has limited the functionality... i found a product key at...

How do I get my product key? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm at my wits end here. I tried typin gin two product keys that I have and they are not working. I tried magicaljellybean to extract it but that didn't do anything and I can't find where to just get a new one. Can anyone offer any helpful advice that will just get me to the solution? It's asking...

How can I get my hp laptop product key? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a laptop hp but the product key that was pasted at the back of it has removed. Now I want to load vista on it, and it is requesting for the key. What should I do? Thank you for taking your time to read this question

How to obtain MAC address? [ 5 Answers ]

Steps on obtaining MAC address.

View more questions Search