Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xemnasfreack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 09:19 PM
    How do you charge a augen eclipse mp4?
    FireStomper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 11:26 AM
    I found this in an ad for the Augen Charcoal Eclipse MP4 player:
    "To charge the battery, connect the USB cable to your computer's USB port and turn the power switch on the player to "On". The battery icon will appear full when charging is complete."
    I plugged in my silver Augen Eclipse, using the short USB cord provided, and a "battery-charging" icon appeared on the screen. Crossing my fingers that I can upload the manual to my PC soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need the software for an Augen Eclipse so I can put music on it. [ 3 Answers ]

I have no software for my Augen Eclipse. I tried to hook it up to my itunes and it didn't recognize it. What do I do now?

My mp4 won't charge or turn on it's a eclipse [ 3 Answers ]

I charged it one day and then the next day it wouldn't turn on and then I tried charching it but it didn't charged on my laptop

How long do you charge the eclipse mp3 cl4bk [ 1 Answers ]

How long do you charge the eclipse mp3 model 4bk for? The instructions said that if the light is lit it is charging, so how do you know when it's done? How long does a charge last, & can you use it while it is charging?

I just want music to go to mp3/mp4 AUGEN Eclipse not on my netbook .how do I download [ 2 Answers ]

I am not computor savy I am lucky I no how to work something's but there is no music on my netbook .I don't want music on my netbook .I just want to put free music on the AUGEN Eclipse I gave my son 4 his birthday so how do I put free music on his gift ,mp3/mp4 player

View more questions Search