Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MGadelman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 05:31 PM
    Dish Network DVR, Surround Sound, DVD and wireless headphones
    I am trying to hook up our Dish Network DVR to our LG TV, Samsung surround sound system, Samsung DVD/Blue Ray and Sennheiser wireless headphones. We can get surround sound while watching Dish, but not while watching a DVD. The wireless headphones only work through the Dish receiver so can't watch a DVD using headphones. We have HDMI cables available. How do we get surround sound while watching DVD and using wireless headphones? What needs to be hooked up to what to get everything to have surround sound available?
    chefpierce Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2010, 05:52 PM
    All things receiver... TV to receiver, dvd player to receiver... etc. make sure you're turning the receiver to the correct app for it to work.
    Coratesia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 09:43 AM
    I am having the same problem. I have my cable and my Apple TV hooked up to my Samsung BR/Surround Sound receiver and the video out to my TV but I can't get my wireless headphones to work no matter where I plug them in. I live in an apartment and I would really like to be able to use the headset late at night. Were you able to figure it out MGadelman or does someone else know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surround sound w/ Dish Network [ 0 Answers ]

I have satellite service with Dish Network. I am using a Sony Digital Audio receiver (STR-DE635) for surround sound. I am running coaxial from my DVD player to the receiver and it is decoding surround sound correctly. I have HD and my satellite receiver is hooked up to my TV (Panasonic Viera)...

Hooking up a dish network dvr satelitte, to a vcr, surround sound and a dvd recorder. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a panasonic dvd Recorder dmr-EZ17, an Emerson ewv404 VCR, an RCA Guide Pluc Gold TV, a Venturer Souround Sound System and Dish Network displayer-dvr. The Panasonic recorder I received as a gift this past Christmas but my aversion to electronic hookup kept it in the box. The other parts...

Hook DVD to Dish Network DVR /Receiver [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older TV, and just got the Dish Network w. DVR hooked up at my house; however, I cannot figure out how to hook up my DVD player. The Dish Network Manual did not cover this topic. Help! Thanks.

Hooking up my dish network(DVR) to TV and DVD player [ 2 Answers ]

How do I hook up my plasma TV to my Dish Network DVR system and my DVD player? I have an HD receiver Thanks so much!

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv?

View more questions Search