Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shmojo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Similar movie to planet of apes!
    Hey, I remember this movie that looked just same as planet of apes, but wasn't really! If I'm correct, the "apes" looked just like the ones in the movie it self, just different, big and hairy, they were slaves for the humans they had some kind of item inside their body that controlled them, so one day they take it and pretty much slaughter & feast on the humans.. saw this movie at 1998-2000, not sure if right time, but always a though :> just ask if you want to know anything, if I can maybe provide some more info (if I remember correct) I want to know this movie name if anyone knows :>

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with a planet with no sunshine [ 6 Answers ]

There was a movie I used to watch when I was little, but I think it was made in the 80s. In it, all these school children live on another planet, where the sun never shines. It rains all the time and they have to stand in front of the UV lights everyday. One girl remembers living on Earth...

A cartoon movie from the 1980's about space travel to another planet [ 1 Answers ]

The movie had a crew that went stupid on the way to the new planet through inbreeding while the father and son used cryogenics to survive the trip. The ship left it's planet because it was dying and they need to find a new planet to survive. At the end of the trip the father was like god and stayed...

How was the elections of 1824 and 1800 similar [ 1 Answers ]

How was the elections of 1824 and 1800 similar What voting changes took place during jacksonian democracy? Describe the webster-hayne debate? Ow did jackson deal with and finally resolve the nullification crisis? How did jackson defend the relocation of indians?

Animated sci-fi movie with boy and squirrel from earth on another planet [ 1 Answers ]

Please help! I've been trying to recall this movie for years now. I don't remember that much of it, but here's what I remember: It's animated and from around the 80's I guess. The main character is a human boy from earth, or at least he has these glimpses of himself running over a meadow...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.