Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdeshannon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 10:31 AM
    Why does he act interested when we're together but won't initiate contact?
    I met a guy a few months ago at a social gathering. We talked for a long time and hit it of immediately. He shared something's about his lie with me. We kept in contact but the day we we're suppose to go out, I fell asleep. I waited a week to contact him via text and he was very angry. So I didn't try to contact him anymore until 5 weeks ago. He seemed happy to hear from me and we went out. We went to a bar/lounge where he introduced me to some of his friends. The next time we went out we went to a bar/lounge then we went to his place and he made love to me.? That surprised me. Then I invited him to my house and he seemed pretty comfortable. He wanted to cuddle and did not initiate sex. I did. Again he made love to me caressing me, kissing me and stroking my hair. And he fell asleep with his hand on my thigh and his leg wrapped around my leg. The problem is that if I don't call or text him first he won't call or text me. He's giving me mixed signals... Heeelllppp!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 04:01 AM

I don't think he is giving you mixed signals at all. I think you are possibly being used for a quick role in the hay and not reading those signals correctly.
    Krymej Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 04:35 AM
    I agree with Tickle above..

Don't you think it would be better to break things of here with this guy instead of pursuing him further?
    That doesn't sound to me like a guy that is really interested in you. He sounds more interested in his own needs an desires and you don't deserve to be used like this, you deserve much more affection than that from someone
    You gave this guy what he wanted and the more you text and call it is inviting him to use you ever more... put this one down to experience.

When he got angry the first time that's not really a cool way to behave with a new love potential.
    It shows some EGO and self esteem issues on his part,

I wish you all the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was I wrong to initiate the NO CONTACT rule? [ 43 Answers ]

Hi guys... I'm new here... I always read the blogs from this site and there really goood. I decided to sign up because I was motivated by one bloggers story from jimseekinadvice. His story was incredible about overcoming his loved one that broke up with him. So here is my question... I met this...

I'm interested.Yet I act the opposite way? [ 4 Answers ]

So I've noticed that when I'm beginning to "like" someone I begin to ignore them and I say dumb things! What is this about? I'm naturally very sarcastic... and when I catch myself crushing on someone I begin to be even more so. I'm thinking it's because I use sarcasm as a way to convey how...

Not sure if he's interested or just attracted and should I act on it? [ 7 Answers ]

Attraction and taking interest in someone is two different things right? Am just curious, cause me and this guy, we are from the same small faculty at our university. In the past year I used to see him ard once in a very very long while. I thought he would glance at me once or twice but I can't...

Why won't my 7year old just won't get his act together? [ 2 Answers ]

I Have a 7year old that simple won't act right in school. At home he is a complete=ly different person but as soon he leaves the door to go to into that school he is just simply disrespectful and disobedient. I have changed schools several times thinking oh maybe its because of the atmosphere;...

Doing NC.Can a woman be too proud to initiate contact? [ 8 Answers ]

I am now in week 7 of NC.We broke up after a stupid argument,my fault.She wouldn't answer my phone calls or reply to my text messages.After a week of this I had to meet her at her job in order to talk to her.Anyway she said I overstepped the mark and that's it.She said she loves me but hates what I...

View more questions Search