Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Muhammad_Laeeq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 12:57 AM
    Banks Job earning and Business
    Assalmualikum,
    I am working in a bank in dubai and know by reading your articles that banks earning and getting salray is haram. Now I am looking other jobs to get rid of this job. I want to ask you that if I die during this search, will it still be punishable in grave and in last. 2nd is that I have some saving which I have earned through my salary received from bank. Can I quit the job and start a business with that amount. Is is permissible in islam. I want your detailed answer. I don't have any other experience except banking and trying hard to find another job and my family mostly depends on me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If in a job I hide my identity would that become haram earning [ 1 Answers ]

Assalmulikum, I have a question only to dr zakir naik that if in a job I hide my idenity... change my name... so that this person/government don't recognize me and I get a visa and a work permit of that country, so is that okay... like is it not mentioned as haram earning?? And I have not...

Is it true ? Earning 1k or more by home base typist job ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I have received some emails saying that "Easy typist job with more than $1k payment per month ? If yes, then I am intrested to do that. I am good in computer with knowledge of vb6 and vb.net programming language. THINk pOSITIVe

View more questions Search