Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Dec 25, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Nook color
    I got a nook color for xmas. I select the wireless network that I want to connect on, and tap CONNECT. Then I get a message, that says... The network password you typed is not correct. Please try again. The problem is , I never typed a password because there is no where to type it. And I can not see a way to get a keyboard to appear. Has anyone else had this problem?
    InternalFire Posts: 100, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2013, 01:54 PM
    Reset settings an or do a hard reset
    All the Ways to Reset a Nook | eHow.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At-home hair color using Color Zap, then Wella color [ 2 Answers ]

I have naturally medium brown hair. I have always looked better with blonde hair, and I went to salons for years to have my hair colored. I can no longer afford the $100+ visits every 3 weeks, so I have tried doing it myself. Recently I used Color Zap to remove all color (because I had several...

Applying color after color corrector- too dark. How long do I wait to re-dye [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair red for years. I wanted to lighten up the red color a shade or two so my colorist used a color corrector and then redosited a lighter red color after the corrector was shampooed out. The color ended up very dark & not red at all so we used the color corrector a second...

View more questions Search