Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imissmy2kids Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Dec 25, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Plane to Europe with my 2 kids and never coming back
    Hi, my name is Mark I live in the USA I am a IT Computer Tech

I am a dad of 2 most beautiful kids in the world 1 boy and 1 girl
    My boy is 6 years old, and my girl is 22 months now, I love them so much and they love me as well, we spend so much time together, they are my life without them I just feel dead,

I miss them so much they miss me as well, my wife never took care of them I use to be the dad and the mom in the house plus I have my own business but what don't you do for your wife and kids to be happy, I say you must do all, you can't and never say you can't if you don't try and even you fail you didn't you just need to try harder there is no such a thing of failing,

I did all while my wife was hanging out with friends I use to be home with kids or I use to take them out to the park, or just stay home close my cell phone and sit and play with my kids I use to play with them for hours, I enjoyed my them with them and they enjoyed the time with me, I use to put them to sleep use to tell them a story and they use fall asleep I use to make sure they are tucked in right I use to walk out and sometimes just cry,

But was very happy to be there for my kids, I use to walk out my kids use to tell me dad please don't go please don't go please don't go, I use to tell them I am in the next room, they use to say dad we love you so much please don't go, so I use to just go back and talk to them till they just fell asleep, sometimes I use to find myself just sleeping with them because I just fell asleep with them, sometimes I use to just cry, my boy use to tell me dad please cry we love you and we will always love you dad please don't cry and I use to give them a kids and say I love you as well forever

Me and my wife we loved each other by always I had the feeling she don't like me love me but she just use to say I love you, she use to tell me she is going to work and is going to work overtime and stuff but never saw her coming home with money not that I needed the money is just it made it look something isn't right, she always use to tell me Mark I need money I always gave her with full hands never asked why,

But I use to think in my mind always she has a good job where is her money going and stuff just because it just didn't add up, her working till late and coming home and going out with friends, I use to go out sometimes as well but when I wanted to go out she use to start a fight with me Hey mark I told you its my night to hang out and stuff so I always said Honey you are right you did say so and I will stay home

Use to ask her don't you want to stay home after a hard day of work, and spend some time together she use to say will when I get home but when she use to get home I was sleeping and she just use to go to sleep most of the times

Not saying I didn't have good times in my life as well but I can't write my whole book of life on here so I am trying to put parts of stuff so maybe someone can help me with advice how and what I can do to be with my 2 most beautiful kids in the world, and if there something is not clear and you want to ask me feel free to ask, I will answer

Its going to be 2 months now didn't talk to my kids see my kids feel my kids hug them kiss them, but they are still in my heart and they will always be in my heart no matter what I will feel there heart, a real dad can feel his kids heart and the kids the same they can feel there dad heart, I have so much pain from that night in my heart, lots pro's helping me but they all say its very tough because all she wants is for me to give up my kids and divorce here and just move on in life like I was never married and for sure not had kids, she is out of her mind I will never give up my kids no matter what

Finding out now she cheated on me with a few of my best friends, what I know of is from about year 2006, there no way to say how how I feel because there is no words to a feeling, but what I can say is that I feel like I am just dead, my friends that I always helped with all money when there had problems I was there for them, they used me just to be close to my wife

Some of you out here may take out of this never trust anyone who is too close to you, in most cases she stole my kids all my money, I trusted her with all we were so close after all, but I guess it was all just to a dark cloud blocking my eyes, that I never saw what's going on, I use to know her friends but she never when out with her real friends, I discovered that she is BI as well and she did stuff with girls and man, she had a good time while I was talking care of the kids, oh she did cook food always in the morning and I use to warm up the food for my kids and give them to eat

The 1st thing my wife did is when she got to Europe, she made them European citizens, of forgot to add that her mom and dad lives there so she went to her mom and dad, and with their help as well, and she is staying by them now

My wife is not a U.S. citizen, she only has a green card, she never had time to make US passport, my kids are U.S. citizens and there were born in the US

How did she get out of the USA?? Like I was reading if there is no court order or something she can just leave?? And hold my kids hostage for me to give up??

How did she change them to European citizens?? Without me being there?? Just because there is no court order she just can??

For now sorry for such a long message and really hoping for all of you to respond and maybe try to help me with what I can do here to save my kids my kids are not happy I have friends there and thy see my kids there each day and they tell me all the time I most do something because she is not taking care of them, she goes out she dumps my kids by her mom and dad and just goes her mom works as well most of the time her dad, drinks smokes and as well does drugs, and that's what my kids are having there is hell on earth,

Why my kids need to suffer I can't see and feel there pain and I just can do nothing?? I just lost all with a blink of an eye, to add I was in the hospital 2 times from all my pain one time I almost had a heart attack, I was by a computer job and I just passed out the person there called EMS and they helped me,

I never had any problems was never sick, I can't become sick my kids will be hurt I can't see them be hurt with my pain, so here am I today online reaching out for HELP I always helped others and I still do and I can tell you all by helping others you never regret you just get helped when the worst times, not wishing anyone to be in my stage and I hope no one will ever be in my stage, but we all have hard times in life, so why not be the one to say you helped out someone in need,

Again thanks in advance
    And wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    Mark
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 25, 2010, 07:09 AM

First, I'm sorry but there is too much info here. You need to boil this down if you want help.

The most I can glean is that your wife when to Europe with your children and is not coming back. How did she get on a plane without your permission? And its not that easy to change citizenship. You really need to consult an attorney here. This is going to be very complex.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2010, 07:15 AM

Hello Mark:

Go get them and bring them home... Be smart about it, though.

excon

Dec 25, 2010, 07:16 AM
    Hi, thanks for your response, was very hard to write it didn't know how to write it sorry for so much text, and yeah I know its very hard, I have a very big attorney but he is saying as well its very hard, so in most cases she gets away with all??

Dec 25, 2010, 07:20 AM
    @excon was thinking about that but based on some Intel if I go there it's a trap because she brain washed my kids and this can back fire, my friend asked my boy where is your dad he said my dad hates me and he dumped us all
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2010, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by imissmy2kids View Post
    @excon was thinking about that but based on some Intel if i go there its a trap because she brain washed my kids and this can back fire, my friend asked my boy where is your dad he said my dad hates me and he dumped us all
    Hello again, M:

What's in their head has NOTHING to do with bringing them back home. They're kids.. That'll change. GO get 'em!

excon

Dec 25, 2010, 07:25 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    Oh sorry she is opening a case that I abused her and my kids
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2010, 07:31 AM
    oh sorry she is opening a case that i abused her and my kids
    Hello again, Mark:

That TOO has nothing to do with going to GET them, and bringing them back home. You didn't abuse them in Europe, so HOW is she opening a case in the US??

You DON'T understand what is going on. If you don't ACT now, you will FOREVER lose your children... You need some help. There ARE attorney's who specialize in parental kidnap cases. You NEED to hire one, and go get your children.

If you have an excuse for NOT doing anything we suggest, WHY did you even ask us?

excon

Dec 25, 2010, 07:38 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    Sorry I did not mean in away of excuse like why I am not doing, because I am trying really hard to get them back, and I really appreciate your advice, I didn't know the full story, and she did open up a case on me a few years ago was closed

Dec 25, 2010, 07:39 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    And she is trying to reopen it it was closed because I didn't do anything bad
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2010, 07:48 AM

Hello again, Mark:

Whatever case she opens, it's going to BE in the US. Therefore, she'll need to be interviewed by CPS workers... If she's NOT here to be interviewed, there will be NO case...

But, as I said above, that has NOTHING to do with you going to retrieve your children. You DO know that if you want them back, you're going to have to TAKE them? I mean physically, TAKE them. I don't believe you'll ever find relief in a European court. If you're not up to the task, say goodbye.

excon

Dec 25, 2010, 08:02 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    Was thinking just to fly and do it and block her to get in to the states but what if I get locked up there?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 25, 2010, 08:10 AM

Here's one of the things I don't understand. To leave the US requires the permission of BOTH parents. So how did that happen? Where is she opening this case? Why haven't you filed a claim of parental kidnapping?

Instead of wasting all that verbiage on how much you love and miss your kids, you should have told us what you have done to get them back. By the way there is no such thing as "European" citizens. Europe is not a country. Its possible the children had dual citizenship because their mother was a foreign national. But what you are saying should not have happened. So I have to wonder if they really happened or if you are just being told lies.

Dec 25, 2010, 08:21 AM
    The case was about 5 years ago, didn't think of filing for custody because I was living whit her till now like there was no problem before, to make you more clear Belgium/belgian citizenship

And sorry I am a IT Tech I write software man sorry didn't know how and what to say sorry

{Comments merged-<>}
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2010, 08:27 AM

Hello again, Mark:

First off, please stop using the "comment" feature. Use the "answer this question" button. Then you can elaborate...

Second, you should answer Scotts question. Why didn't you file parental kidnapping charges? If you're the father, you don't need to file for custody.

excon

Dec 25, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Will be very honest with you, but you don't have to be so harsh man, I was thinking maybe I can do it the nice way I know I did wrong, that I didn't file kidnapping charges and the time just went by so fast, I am asking advice because I want to use it not here to drive you nuts
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2010, 08:44 AM

Hello again, Mark:

I'm not harsh... I'm just not warm and fuzzy.. But, don't take it to heart. I'm ON your side.

Ok, you DIDN'T file kidnapping charges for whatever reason... Even though it's Christmas, the cops are open. Call them NOW. Every day you wait makes the cops THINK that there's something else going on besides a parent wanting his children back.. MOST parents, who have this happen to them, call the cops IMMEDIATELY.

excon

Dec 25, 2010, 08:53 AM
    Not taking to my heart, need to think if I still have one lol joke:)

I am as well in the law line of EMS RESCUE for The Police in NY and they told me that not to file a report rite away, will be very honest with you was thinking maybe I can still good and all go back, but till last night when I found out the real truth why she left, NY because she was forced to leave by someone, because he made her pregnant and was scared I will find out so he forced her to leave, and the he put the a word on me that I cheated on her with some chick, do you see a better pic now??
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2010, 09:13 AM
    do you see a better pic now ???
    Hello again, Mark:

No.

excon

Dec 25, 2010, 09:17 AM
    So *** tell me what is not clear??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hook for a Hand Man Kills Someone in the Streets of Europe, Witnessed by Two Kids [ 2 Answers ]

2 children (a girl and a boy) witnessed a murder by a large man with a hook for a hand. What happens next is a bum and/or drunk sits next to the dead man and doesn't know he dead, and falls a sleep. When the dead man is discovered, he gets blamed for it, for being found by the body, and that he...

Movie about kids hijacking a plane [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a movie several years ago about kids touring a jet liner. A couple with weapons hijacked the plane. Any ideas what movie this was?

Dating a man with 2 kids, moved back in solely for the kids [ 1 Answers ]

I've been dating a man who has 2 kids with the woman he has known for about 16 years. They were never married and a week prior to us meeting he had moved back home because his kids miss him and would cry at night for him. He told me that he only moved back for the kids. He spends as much time as he...

How to get US tax refund (after moving back to Europe)? [ 3 Answers ]

I am an Italian citizen who has worked in the US (California) During the period 1999-2004 under J1 visa (1999-2000) and H1B visa (2000-2004), respectively. Then, in 2004 I moved Back to Europe. My question is: Is it still possible to apply for a tax refund for the period Under...

View more questions Search