Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 24, 2010, 02:10 PM
    Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all, Thanks.

John
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Dec 24, 2010, 03:14 PM

I would also like to wish you and everyone here at the askmehelpdesk a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, too! Thanks for all the help this year guys!

Tom's out of town for a few more days, but he asked me to extend warm wishes to all, too! Thanks again!

Click on the vido below... pretty song that me and my kids love!

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 24, 2010, 06:12 PM
    Me too!Have a great 2011!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Merry Christmas to the ex. [ 26 Answers ]

So, for all that want to send a text and ask that question, I figured you could do it on this website instead, as it will only create confusion and break your healing process... I will start. Merry Christmas K. I hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe holiday season. I am a bit...

Merry Christmas [ 4 Answers ]

Wish you all a very happy Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, Thanks. Best Regards, John

Merry Christmas [ 9 Answers ]

Tomorrow is the day we celebrate the Birth of Jesus. Merry Christmas to all, and may the blessings of the LORD find you.

A Merry Christmas to all. [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to take the time to thank everyone who helps answer questions on this board and especially the people involved with the posted sticky notes. I believe we all try our best to help people with there problems. I am just a very small part of this but I do read many of the posts. There are...

View more questions Search