Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shreafa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2010, 09:46 AM
    Asking about whightining pills
    Hi,
    Dose any body tray before ivory cap pills at eBay?it is necessary to use with vitamin C?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 24, 2010, 09:54 AM
    Save your money as they are a complete con.
    Skin lightening PILLS do NOT work, except to lighten your wallet.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Dec 24, 2010, 04:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Save your money as they are a complete con.
    Skin lightening PILLS do NOT work, except to lighten your wallet.
    Very funny... lmao
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Dec 27, 2010, 09:55 AM
    Don't waste your money love. Plus aren't you afraid of putting something inside your body? A cream, you can wash off if it irritates your skin, but once the pill is ingested, that's it, the matter is out of your hands.

NewSkin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 02:32 PM
    I agree, and you should never buy pills that claim to lighten skin over the internet. But, if you want to help lighten your skin orally, then you should take vitamins like vitamin c, L-glutathione (or NAC which is better if you can find it), MSM, ferulic acid, or pomegranate extract. You should take these along with topical treatment to boost your lightening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these pills? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to pick up my medication and was given a different kind .The wrong kind just wanted to know what the other pills where that mine had been switched with .And what they would do to me if I did'nt notice and took one.Pill (white oval with apo on one side and 083 on the other.WHAT did the...

What are these two pills? [ 4 Answers ]

I have two pills that I found in my husbands wash and I need to know what they are. One is a red and white capsule. On the red side it says pfizer and the white side it has PGN and under the PGN is a 75. What is this? The second pill is a solid white pill. It has a score mark on it for...

Pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a LillyJ37 and I have looked everywhere to find out what this is can anyone tell me

Pills [ 3 Answers ]

I found a pill with 80 on one side and ndh or dhn on the other side it is round and green any idea what it is?

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

View more questions Search