Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rimmel Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Becoming A Buyer
    I wanted to know some information I wanted to know how do I become a buyer or an assistant buyer. Are they one in the same, what I mean is do you take the same courses? What courses do you have to take to achieve this? Could you do it online or through correspondence? I want to be a buyer specifically for fashion or beauty stores? Is it a hard job? What is involved? How much does a buyer make? And how years of schooling does it take? Thanks!!
    Martin_Franklin Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 11:01 PM
    At first stage you need to get admission in the BBA (bachelors of business administration) and select the majors of Marketing, after that you need to do a job or internship in a fashion relevant company you can take it as a training it will give you a chance to work with professionals and it will be a chance to implement what you have learned after getting enough experience you can start your online business. To do the business online is a very good option you can make your site and can advertise your business by registering yourself or opening the eshops in major portals like Ebay Alibaba
    rimmel Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 04:40 PM
    I am not starting an online business; I was asking if I could get my degree online by doing courses online. I probably didn't ask properly, sorry about the mix-up.So, how many years of schooling does it take to become a buyer? Does a buyers job involve a lot of travel? Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a buyer get their non-refundable deposit back if buyer broke the contract [ 3 Answers ]

A lady called a breeder on Monday 14 and Tuesday 15 of December want to buy one of the breeders pups breeder told the lady what her asking price was for puppies and that their was a $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold pup but would later go toward the price when sale was completed the lady came...

Crazy buyer [ 1 Answers ]

Lets see if I can make this short. I am the lien holder on a contract for deed. My house was in ikes path but survived when I went to ask questions to the buyer about the repairs and to make sure my was cover on all insurance policys. I learned she had taken my name off one insurance policy and...

Home buyer [ 9 Answers ]

Does the buyer have to have funds immediately available upon signature at closing and what if they do not. Thank You

First time buyer [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what good brands of microwaves there are. I don't want to purchase one and then have it break on me a few months later.

View more questions Search