Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fugatebj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 01:35 PM
    I was just wandering what is the best way to advertise my business to a broad area.

Another question Also how long should I wait to expect someone to call me about my business.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 01:48 PM
    "Best" is all about exposure: Dollars per number of people who see or hear the ad.

It will be best to identify what you can afford to spend on advertising, then seek out the venue where that amount will get you the most number of people who see or hear it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 03:29 PM
    Our company has done direct mail and TV advertising for over 7 years now. The TV adds have really worked well for us. ( but direct mail did great too for many years, but for number of calls for dollar spent, the TV has really done well
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Wow, Chuck. Your church can afford TV advertising?

Around here TV advertising is unbelievably expensive. I've got several things I'd love to get advertised on TV but nothing that can afford it :o
    aleish Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2007, 03:55 PM
    I think it depends on your target market. Research what is best for your business. What is cost effective, etc.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Most forget I am in the Medical Supply Business, I am over all the companies sales here in TN. I am even going for my Practitioners certification next Thursday

But we used to do direct mail only and started to do TV ad about a year or so ago, now we only do TV adds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About advertising media [ 5 Answers ]

As a university student, your purchase behaviors are most influenced by which type of advertising media? Explore.

Advertising Database [ 3 Answers ]

I work in real estate and need to set up an advertising database. Is Microsoft Access suitable for this or what would be the best program to use? I need to be able to charge out advertising on a weekly basis to each relevant property, e.g. the property address needs to be in the database and...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Internet advertising and selling [ 4 Answers ]

How do I advertise a product on the internet and sell it?

Internet advertising and selling [ 3 Answers ]

How do I advertise a product on the internet and sell it?

View more questions Search