Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yiotaki Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2010, 01:44 AM
    Female singer with a white tuft of hair
    I am looking for the singer/song... I only know that in the video the female singer has long black hair with a white tuft. It is about a very cold hearted man and it shows him dancing with several women and fighting with them. In the end he falls down and dies. Please help me.Thanks.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Dec 23, 2010, 02:00 AM

The song you are looking for is "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri.

Thanks. :)
    yiotaki Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2010, 02:02 AM
    I am amazed!! That fast reply!! Thank you so much!! Happy Cristmas!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1980's female singer [ 1 Answers ]

Back in the mtv days, I saw a video of a female singer choreographing as she sang. Not dancing, but more like running and hiding. Singing, " we are allies, with our backs against the wall, who will answer when we call " or something very close to that.

O why me or a yee mei, slow latin female singer [ 2 Answers ]

It is a latin song sang by a female artist. It is a slow song. I remember there is the spanish, "please" in it. I was told that the song title is (phonetically) "O-yee-may" or "O-Ya-may" or "A-Yee-may". The title is repeated toward the end of the song.

Dance tune, female singer.need the title! [ 2 Answers ]

Heard this song at a party a while back and really wud like the tune! its a dance song, with a female singer who sings a repeated chorus of: (something like) 'lovin you, holding you baby' kissin you i go crazy' well its along them lines but u can hear the word 'baby' a lot :) PLEASE...

Country song, female singer [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings a country song that goes: "cause i've been 'fraid of changin' cause I lived my life around you.....children get older.....I'm gettin' older too...." I need singer and name of the song. It's a female singer...

View more questions Search