Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicklotr Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 12:41 AM
    Who is this male singer for I'll always love you by Whitney Houston
    Hey guys,

I came across this cambodian honda ad and the male singer singing Whitney's I'll always love you is just simply amazing. However I have searched the entire YouTube and I still can't find that singer! Can someone help *** thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q39QD90HHzA
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Dec 27, 2010, 02:12 PM

In 1995 Dolly Parton (the original performer and writer of that song) did a duet with Vince Gill of I Will Always Love You. I found him singing it live on YouTube (99.9999% sure he's the singer from that ad... ) look here:
    YouTube - Vince Gill - I Will Always Love You [Live]

Dec 30, 2010, 02:56 AM
    Comment on aliseaodo's post
    3.1 Competitive advantages of iTunes

Dec 30, 2010, 02:58 AM
    Comment on aliseaodo's post
    Sorry posted wrongly, anyway thanks for your reply, really appreciate it. But I thk that's not the singer of the honda commercial. I asked a few people arnd and they agreed with me. The voice was close though WIll keep searching thanks for yr help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song, unknown male singer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song of an unknown male singer. The song is pop-electro and the chorus is a bit auto-tuned, making the song a little electro, but at the end of the chorus I can hear the voice of the singer and it reminds of Lenny Kravitz or Eagle Eye Cherry but it's neither of them. The problem...

Male country singer [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the male country singer that makes fun of songs like "Did I shave my legs for this" and other funny songs?

Singer of Love Letters [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get information on Kay Lester who sang the song "Love Letters" (straight from my heart) in the 1960's?

I don't know the song or the artist (male country singer) [ 1 Answers ]

I know some of the words ( a little higher on the hog) it's a newer song I've only heard a couple of times though

View more questions Search