Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yodeler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 05:29 PM
    Carrier furnace 48ss error 5 innition lock out failure. What can that be.
    Electric ignition sparks on and off for 5 minutes and 5 flashes show up on led indicator. It is a rooftop model on ground level with built in airconditioning system and its OK. Noticed 2 wires talked about earlier to gas valve brown and grey. 8.6 VAC before spark ingition and 28 VAC during ignition. Gas valve the problem and if so why...

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace error code 33 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier furnace that displays error code '33'. Carrier only provides the answer to service personnel. What does this code mean as my furnace keeps going out? -sincerely, getting cold.

York diamond 90 furnace in lock down error code 1? [ 0 Answers ]

York diamond 90 furnace in lock down error code 1? Blower on no heat

48ss-carrier package unit fan won't shut off [ 0 Answers ]

The a/c fan won't shut off when the thermostat is off.I replaced both compacitors and the only way to turn it off is to shut the breaker off.

Lock out code carrier furnace after messing with thermostat battery replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier furnace code shows ignition lockout this happened after temporarily disconnecting thermostat to replace battery

Ignition failure carrier furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Thk for the reply, I tried connecting a wire from the spark generator post and holding the other end 1/8 inch from the ground. First try a got a short burst of 3 weak sparks. Shut off furnace and re started this time no sparks a all. Checked that there was still voltage going to the SG unit. Guess...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.