Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brigde Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2011, 03:46 PM
    Well hallo , my up date is, he will never want to take any responsibility or feel any wronge in our breakup; we were , dating. For a while and it was only when I made the efert , and he was lovely , as long as I took all the control for making the date , paying, and talking, he is just the same , he never once asked about ,how we were maneging ,coping, etc , still hasint given ANY THING without me asking , just the same as when we were togeather , his brother has sold the farm that he PUT ME HIS CHILDREN AND AR Marriage,first for, and now I don't know what he is going to do , but before I found out, I told him to leave the house as he was being insulting, I wrote him a note saying, there is no going back , until , HE GETS BACK TO COUNCELING, HE TAKES SOME Responsibility FOR HIS FOUR CHILDREN , AND HE STARTS BEING FAIR, NO MORE NO LESS, nothing since he told the kids its up to me,. so that's it , I have decided to close the door get on with my life and do it as I can without him, nothing has changed since we split, I still do it all any way , I am still counceling , and still looking to get myself over this awfull time.. but why do I worry still what will happpen to him,
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 03:59 PM

Knowing that you need to do what is best for you and your children does not mean that you don't still care about him. He has been a very big part of your life for a long time. He is the father of children. Those feelings don't go away easily or quickly.

I am glad you are continuing counseling. I hope all goes well for you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Mar 21, 2011, 04:59 PM

Cat1864 is right, I have nothing more to add.

Mar 22, 2011, 07:14 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    Thank you and for all the help,

Mar 22, 2011, 07:15 AM
    Comment on Homegirl 50's post
    Thanks ,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 22, 2011, 08:41 AM

When you have done your level best, and its still not working, it is time to get another plan, without them. You did what you had to, not easyIi know that, but I wish you the best, and think it will work out right for you.

Most good choices start by just doing it.

Mar 22, 2011, 01:35 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    Thank you for all your help, and yes I do believe it will work out better for us, anything is better, thanks again,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband won't have sex with me [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I ask there is always a problem.He thinks that I am selffish because I ask for sex. We have been together 8 years and married for 4.I am at the point of I don't know what to do can anyone help?

Husband won't except my past [ 3 Answers ]

My husband won't except my past, which I thought he had, I knew that he had mixed feelings about, but thought that he got over that. Now everything has blown up in my face. He accuses me of not getting over all that happened to me in my life, but he is the one that keeps bringing eveything up and...

Husband won't work [ 8 Answers ]

I am struggling... I have been married to my husband for 20 years. We separated for about 14 months and have had an up and down relationship since we got back togther. He refuses to go and get a full time job. It was okay for awhile because I was working and making good money. Now I have been...

Husband won't grow up [ 6 Answers ]

I have been married for almost 3 years. I am 22 and he is 23 and we have 2 children together. When we first got together we did have a lot of problems. A few of them consist of him lying about maxing a credit card we had for "only if totally necessary", him drinking a lot, and lying about not...

Husband won't work [ 8 Answers ]

My husband won't work right now either. He used to make a good salary. He has decided he is going to be a real estate agent. He has been one for 10 months and has contributed 4,000.00 to our expenses this year. We have financial responsibilities like two mortgages, cars, insurance, etc. and I have...

View more questions Search