Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahimiq Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 01:46 AM
    Word files are crrupted by virus
    My computer was infected by a virus, now the virus have been removed by installing anti virus, but the anti virus is trying to delete my word files. It is seems that my word file are corrupted by this virus.

When I am trying to open a word file, it show some messages like "mother ****er" or something like this.

Please if some one knows the solution.

Thanks
    tonyroberts28 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2013, 10:14 AM
    You may come back your word files through repair word 2007

repair word 2007 knows how to repair a Word document in 2007 format and other versions as well

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I convert .gdb files to .xls files in MS Word? [ 4 Answers ]

I transferred several files from Win XP to Win 7. They are text only files and when they appeared in win 7 WORD they were garbled. Only a few words appeared in plain English,the rest in x,y code. I am at a loss and appreciate any help. Thanks, Ken

Converting files from Microsoft Word to Word Perfect 11? [ 3 Answers ]

I use a laptop with Microsoft Word for traveling and my home PC has Word Perfect 11. I have since installed Word Perfect on my laptop. When I try to open a file on my laptop that I created with Word, it says file cannot be located. How can I integrate and have all files on both computers open with...

Stop virus scan in MS Word 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

I want to stop MS Word from asking for a virus scan when opening documents. This happens even with documents I have created myself and is really time-consuming. I have read the other posted answers and have set MS Word Macro Security settings to low. I have Norton anti-virus software but cannot...

How do you prevent MS Word from requesting a virus scan? [ 8 Answers ]

What I want to know is how to prevent MS Word from making the request in the first place. What registry entry, if there is one, needs to be changed to disable it. Yes, I've read the other posts about Word requesting virus scans and those solutions do not help my set up. I have virus protection...

View more questions Search