Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mdletsmn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 01:40 AM
    Is there a fake bio claire
    Used bio claire and it worked very well for my entire boby but eventually I came across the very thick lotion which I suspect that where I developed some dark rash in my face and it was written do not apply on eyes whereas the one I started with had no warning. Is there a fake bio claire
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Dec 24, 2010, 04:20 PM

Bio Claire in itself is fake... lol
    But seriously... have you not read reviews posted by people about this lotion?
    I just can't go over it again. Take a few minutes and read reviews... then you would know what you are dealing with

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

What's the right way to use Bio Claire? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello all, I am a very pale skinned white female with numerous, very dark spots, acne scars and discoloration all over my back, uppper arms and some on my face. I would like to try using Bio Claire body cream for my sun spots but would like to know what is the most effective way to use it before...

Bio claire or DS [ 13 Answers ]

Hello guys do you think bio claire is better than Diana Stalder for lightening? For face and for body---which one is better?? What gives quicker... even... lighter results. Has anyone use Bio claire on their face with success??

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious

View more questions Search