Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    proofitincourt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 10:41 PM
    Need to find a way to get my emails back?
    My husband had my email count set up for me and knew my password and deleted my emails. I need to know how to get them back. He erased it all, completely from my email account and I need to prove to the courts that he has been lying to me and that's the only way. Please help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 22, 2010, 05:05 AM

Sorry, but if the e-mails were deleted from the server, no way to get them back.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 22, 2010, 07:00 AM

Well it depends if you're talking about webmail like Google, Yahoo, hotmail then yes they are gone.

If you are connected to a companies Exchange Server or Domino Server (for those Lotus notes lovers) you can talk to your IT guys to help you out!

What email are you referring to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find deleted emails [ 1 Answers ]

Should I keep replying to ex's emails after NC for 2 years? [ 147 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mental-emotional-health/should-give-ex-more-time-should-move-281948.html Entire story merged several times I really don't get my ex. The story is posted above. For christmas eve he called me to wish me a merry christmas. I later called him again cause I just...

How do I find my junk emails on gmail [ 1 Answers ]

I have had emails sent to me but it went to my junk mail and I am not sure how to retrieve it from my junk mail

Emails bounced back [ 7 Answers ]

I am a very novice & retired computer user. Recently I have been getting email that I have been sending to friends for years bounced back to me with error messages. They are able to send to me, but I cannot send or forward messages to them. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search