Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave35 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 01:47 PM
    Could I get a dna test from my brother to see if he really is my brother?
    My wife had two boys to her ex but her ex will not except one of is sons as is yet he looks more like is father than is other son does so my wife wants to no if its possible for her eldist son to take a dna test with his brother to prove that he really is his brother.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 21, 2010, 02:26 PM

Should be possible. But all it would prove is that both boys have the same father. Her ex's response might just be (a) I don't believe your test result, or (b) that means neither of the kids is mine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Younger brother runs through sliding glass doors while older brother watches [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this on TV a few months ago, started with a bunch of parents are having a house party, which takes place in the 60's . There are two younger boys who live at the house and they are running all over the place having fun. Parents tell them time for bed. Then I remember seeing the two...

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

DNA, can I get my brother to do a dna test to see if we have same father? [ 13 Answers ]

:confused::confused:I need to know who is my biological father, my mum has told me but I need confirmation. Now my brother has his own father but we are doubtful if he is mines or not. If I asked my brother to do a dna test would that tell me if he is my full brother or not??

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

View more questions Search