Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nazrul786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 10:07 AM
    Can u tell the commands that are used for march past in schools?
    I'm a school head boy. The teacher had asked me to give commands for the sports day. Can any one help me with the commands that r used for march past in schools. The commands has to be in English. I will be thankful for the help.
    proteas Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Dec 21, 2010, 10:49 AM

You start with: On your marks, march time, march... left, right...

And when you are ready to move forward you command: Forwaard (said is a drawn out fashion) march... left, right

Hope that helps.
    Sp_Gleaming Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2012, 09:26 AM
    Start with ON THE SPOT MARCH TIME MARCH... then WHOLE GROUP,BY THE LEFT, FORWARD MARCH.. den when you move in front of the guests, you command your group to turn their heads right by sayng WHOLE GROUP, EYES RIGHT... nd den aftr you pass by, you say WHOLE GROUP EYES FRONT... den aftr marchng the whole rounds, you have to ask them to halt by sayng GROUP HALT...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Are city schools or ruaral schools better? [ 5 Answers ]

Are city schools or ruaral schools better in your opinions? What are the pros and cons for each type?

F-1 Jan-March 07 and became an H1-B since March 07 [ 1 Answers ]

I'm single, and I have more than the 180 something days that the presence test requires. I think I can fill form 1040EZ because H1B holders pay taxes like a normal resident. So my question is, can I use form 1040EZ for my taxes, or which form do I need? What if I was working from Jan to...

Commands [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals I came across some commands like ping,telnet,ftp etc I got 2 know these commands are used to connect the systems remotely but do we have to be online to use these commands or they can be used offline also and can you tell me an example to connect two systems Thankq

FTP Commands [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know the proper syntax to make an FTP connectiion with the user name and password all in the same ftp command line. ftp www.domain.com 'username' 'password'??

View more questions Search