Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenni666 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 10:40 AM
    House Haunted
    well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted.
    i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no..
    i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough.
    please help me!

Jenni XxX
    casey29 Posts: 24, Reputation: -1

Jan 11, 2007, 02:09 PM
    You Never Know I Guess Anything Is Possible. Though I Have Never Got A Chance To See A Ghost Or An Angel And All That Kind Of Stuff A Big Part Of Me Wants To Believe In The Supernatural . I Know That Ghost Really Do Exist, I Have Never Seen One That I Know Of. But There Are Just Way To Many Other Credible Persons In This Wourld That Have A True And Vivided Ghost Story. Then It Must Be True, You May Have A Ghost In Your Home. The Actuil Land Or Souroung Primeter Has A History That Is Usually Dated Back To The Time Of The Indians. I Know It Is A Long, Long, Time Ago. But You Can Find Out What Your Land Was Used For And People That Died On Your Property.on Montel Williams Show His Wednsday Guest Is Always Ms. Syilva Brown World Renouned Psyic.if You Want To Get Rid Of Them She Says To Tell Them"you Are Dead Now, Go To The Light. Go On To The Light Of The Holey Spirit. Try It Maybe This Will Work 4 U. I Would Be Scared To Even Sleep In A House That Might Be Haunted. You Have More Guts Then I Ever Will. Bye From Casey
    redtm277 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 11, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenni666
    well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted.
    i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no..
    i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough.
    please help me!

Jenni XxX
    It may be haunted ,or it may be you're extra sensitive to the spirit world,have you been dabbling in any activities recently that may open you up to this area?
    LedgerFan98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 10:10 PM

You know. The same thing happened to me jenni.
    It was when I was the only one awake in the house and I heard my name being called multiple times. I called my mom to see if she called me, but she was sleeping so she couldn't. It was so serious and scary that I slept with loud music playing on my iPod.
    I can't really tell for sure if there's a spirit in your house. If there has been more incidences after that day, then it could be possible.
    WFM117 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Hi Jenni! I am interested in learning more about your experiences in your house with hearing your name being called and seeing things. When you say you see things that seem real enough, what exactly is being seen? Please give me some more detailed information. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not sure if my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

There have been a lot of strange occurrences in the house I am living in. My husband and I live there with another couple and their 2yr old son. The first thing that happened is one day the other girl in the house was cooking lunch and she heard glass raddling and looked into the living room and...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

Is the house haunted [ 9 Answers ]

I've been going round a friend of mines house now for about a year. Everything was fine until about three months ago when strange things started to happen it started with small things like things being moved or going missing and then finding them in different places where I know for a fact I did...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

Is my house haunted [ 11 Answers ]

I Have Been Experinceing Some Weird Things In My Home Well First There Was A Smell That No One Uses And It Passed Through The Room And Then Lingerd Over The Other End. Then A Razor Keeps Appearing Behind The Toilet And My 2 Year Old Sister Is Running Around Saying Cath Them But What Can She See?...

View more questions Search