Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iluvkittens Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 05:49 PM
    What could be wrong with my male cat if he is acting like a female in heat
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2011, 08:19 PM
    I'm not really sure but I'm guessing it could mean several things. Maybe he's somewhat sick? Well all I can think of for you to do is take him to a vet or at least call a vet.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 17, 2011, 08:58 PM

What is he doing?

Get him neutered. Please.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 19, 2011, 11:16 AM

Please give us a bit more information to work with. The more info we have, the easier it'll be to help.
    binkia Posts: 49, Reputation: -2

Dec 30, 2011, 11:34 PM
    He could well be sick you should contact a vet if he doesn't stop acting this way my male cat is acting like this too he shoes no interest in my females he won't spray either and he is acting like he in heat and won't stop meowing all the time if your male is neutered then he will not act so dominate but can't really tell what's wrong with your cat need to give a little more information next time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why would male cats try to mate with a female cat that has been fixed? [ 4 Answers ]

A few months ago we took a stray cat that showed up at our house to the vet to get her fixed so she can't get pregnant. Now that it is mating season male cats outside will not leave her alone. They bite her neck and try to mate with her. Is this normal? If so, why are they doing this since she...

My cat is acting strange, she is female aged 2yrs, she has been neutered.Her stomach [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 yr old female cat is acting very strange, she is meowing constantly but also purring and lying down. She has been spayed . Her stomach looks swollen but she is eating.There is a new cat hanging around our garden and wondered if this has upset her or simply she is unwell and I am not spotting...

My cat is acting like she is in heat, but has been like this for a month [ 2 Answers ]

My 3 year old cat, Lilly, has been acting as if she is in heat for a month. She will scratch furniture and door frames, she also meows really loud and long. It's like meeeeooooooooooowwwwww. Can someone tell me what is wrong with her??

How can a 7 yr old male cat and a 2 year female get along? [ 7 Answers ]

MY mom adopted a male cat that had been fixed and declawed. He is about 7 years old now. She has had him about 3 years now. She recently in the last 4 weeks took in a female cat fixed but not declawed. She hisses at the male cat and tries to attack him. We have tried isolating them and spraying...

View more questions Search