Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Muppet film with animals and muppet men
    There is a film I am looking for, I saw it a real long time ago, there are animals and there are people, in one scene there is an animal in the barn and the mean nasty farmer comes in and grabs him, then there are animals that band together against the mean farmers.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas movie, muppet ate paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I watched as a child, maybe mid 80's. I was a movie about a girl that was visited by these muppet like creatures that needed her help to save christmas from a wizard. They had to go visit the "muppets" (like a man in a monster suit) land. They communicated by the muppet...

Muppet Movie? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me to find this movie; I'm going absolutely crazy trying to find a movie that I watched as a child. It was a muppet-type movie, but I'm not sure if it was a Jim Henson production. I thought it was, but cannot find it anywhere, mostly because I do not know the title. I think it was...

Muppet Movie [ 5 Answers ]

Okay it is about this boy that becomes friends with this monstrous robotic half dragon, It is only the head wings and front legs I think and is not a real dragon but it is still alive. I know I have seen it on muppet specials but they never give any info on it The dragon was all silver and...

Muppet Butler [ 3 Answers ]

Now this one has been really really bugging me for ages. I watched this movies as a kid so I can't remember much, but I do know is that it involves a young teenage couple, who find this haunted house and another character in it is this strange little butler which was a sort of puppet his face was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.