Ask
    ikubah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2010, 07:56 AM
    Weight loss coupled and pains
    Weight loss coupled and pains
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 20, 2010, 09:17 AM
    Please use Answer below to describe your question more fully.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cardio vs weight training-which is more effective for quick weight loss? [ 4 Answers ]

I know most everyone makes a big deal about the "fat burning" cardio, but I also know that having a high % of lean muscle bumps up the metabolism, and burns fat faster. If you're working out hard with the weights, you are getting the old heart pumping too. What would be a good regimen for someone...

Weight loss, making my own weight loss journal [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 and I want to lose weight and make my own weight loss journal. What are some things I sholud keep trak of? And shloud there be things I sholud add as I start, like look at taking vitmins.

What weight loss program helps you detoxify and loss weight at a good rate? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to detoxify my body and loss weight healthily and rapidly. I want to lose 80 lbs by the end of the year.. . I did south beach and I lost about 50 pounds in not even 3 months. :)

Weight Loss, Severe Knee Pains after delivery [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I delivered a child three months ago and since then I am suffering from severe knee & leg pain in both legs and I haven't lost a single pound after delivering the baby. I have been to physician and he has done various kinds of tests and the results is all negative but still I am not losing...

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

View more questions Search