Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Unintelligent design?
    Just finished reading this very funny article.

This is a website run by some writers from the BBC that are writing comedy news articles. It is of course all made up but they raise some "interesting points":

(Warning, British humour and language)

NewsBiscuit: External testicles proves "unintelligent design"

Just wanted to share :)
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 07:26 AM
    Nice. I still love the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster which is a rebuttal to ID.

RAmen.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Well, before the FSM was the Invisible Pink Unicorn (blessed be her holy hooves)
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Jan 10, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Even the Sr. citizens are wiser than Duff. They know that there are some people who don't even have ears(or an ear) to have hair grow out of! And what's Duff going to do when he gets testicular cancer? "Oh man, I should've been more grateful, b/c now they are not on the inside or outside"
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2007, 04:08 PM
    That brings up a question I've had for some time now. How can I turn my butcrack hair into dreadlocks?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intelligent design [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have a question . Please help me on it: Stephen jay Gould thought the best way to argue against intelligent design as the origin of modern flora and fauma was to focus on such oddities of nature as a whale fetus's developping and then dissolving a comlpete set for teeth, in contrast...

Need Help With A Network Design [ 4 Answers ]

Helow everyone, I have a major problem, I am a student and my prof. gave use the problem listed below and he wants an RFP from us giving him a better solutions to what they already have.. Can anyone help me... PLEASE!! Given the company described below with a centralized IT department, analyze...

Interior design course [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to develop my keen interest in interior design. Is anyone out there aware of a high quality school that offers interior design course in Maryland or Washington Dc part time (evening and weekend) or any that provides good online courses that really get you to improve your skills? I...

View more questions Search