Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jabag11 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 07:00 PM
    How much space is on a MacBook Pro?
    I have a Mac Book Pro 10.5.8, and I'm planning to get an external hard drive to back up ALL my information, but first I'm guessing I need to see how much room is in this lap top so I can make sure I get an external Hard Drive that has just as much if not more...

Please help, and if I'm wrong please let me know...
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 08:23 PM

Apple > About this MAC > Software Update > Serial ATA or ATA (left pane) > Look for Mac HD Capacity

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I restart my macbook pro? [ 1 Answers ]

The beach ball keeps spinning and does not log-out

My MacBook Pro does not recognize CD that come up OK on other Macs [ 1 Answers ]

My MacBook Pro does not recognize CDs that come up OK on other Macs. I have already opened Itunes and the message says, "you have inserted a blank CD" when in fact it is readable on other macs. It seems to read DVD's OK

Tried your answers, but they didn't work on my MacBook Pro? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just got a MacBook Pro and saw your site. Thought I'd try to see if they worked on my computer, but they didn't. I have a Spaces key in F3 that splits the screens and shows everything that's open.

MacBook Pro Intel issue [ 2 Answers ]

I realize this is a intel mac issue but here goes... Using flip4mac I can't seem to play any streaming content--just get the message that I need to go to MS and install the media player plugin. More specifically, I tried to watch a streaming ball game on MLB.com. I checked and the plugins all seem...

View more questions Search