Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tambk333 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 04:09 PM
    How do you get Blood out of carpet
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2010, 10:59 PM
    TAMBK333- do not use cold water it will set the blood ; get a good stain remover for carpet or gho to a walmart in grocery section where the cleaning supplys are kept it is called {LESTOIL}, MY WIFE USES IT FOR EVERY THING UNDER THE SUN LET ME KNOW HOW YOU COME OUT : SHE USES IT THE CARPET CLEANER ALL THE TIMEC :IT IS CONSONTRATED: :: F.B.E.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 11:01 PM

I use peroxide to get blood stains out of my white scrubs.

Peroxide breaks down the protein in the blood.
    meltrol Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Dec 22, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Get a bottle of hydrogen peroxide at the drug store... cheap. Dab the carpet or pour the hydrogen peroxide on the blood stain, depending on how much blood there is in the carpet. Amazing how it simply disappears!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

How to bid on a carpet cleaning job at 5000 square feet of carpet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm bidding on a real estate contract,just doing the buffing and waxing of the tile floors every week at 280 square feet,and cleaning of the carpets bonnet cleaning weekly for spots and extractions once a month at 5000 square feet no cleaning of the building at this time.what would be the...

Carpet to Tile Threshold tucking carpet in [ 3 Answers ]

I am putting slate mosaic tile in my entryway from my garage (it used to be vinyl type). The entryway opens into by basement room via a doorway that is approximately 32 inches wide and the basement room has carpet. The floor is concrete and there is currently a metal transition strip in place. I...

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac [ 2 Answers ]

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding 187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC) Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation Of 3.9265. (a)...

Charged for carpet replacement, carpet was not damaged [ 4 Answers ]

I moved out of an apartment and was charged $569.06 to replace the carpet. There was one stain, approximately 12x12 that I agreed was damaged. When I moved out, the Apartment Manager alleged, in writing, that I had a pet. I did not have a pet. I am an 18 year Flight Attendant and literally...

View more questions Search