Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jensito Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 03:53 PM
    A driver with no driver license but has auto insurance?

Dec 19, 2010, 03:57 PM
    I crashed and I don't have a driver license but I have auto insurance. Will the insura
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2010, 03:57 PM

Hello J:

No insurance company is going to cover an unlicensed driver, even if there is a policy in effect.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2010, 04:12 PM

You can get insurance on a car without a license, but you can't legally drive it. Its unlikely your insurance will cover you.

Dec 19, 2010, 04:37 PM
    I have my driver license suspended and I crashed. But the car is under mothers name o
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 19, 2010, 04:40 PM

First, please stop starting new threads.I've merged all three threads. Second please give us the correct info. Use the answer options to provide follow-up. Don't just type in the title box.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 09:07 PM

Please write perhaps a paragraph or two to tell us what is happening, where it happened, who was at fault, more about whose car, and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver Magic -- Auto Driver Updater [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a software program from Symplis it SymplisIT Corporation - Downloads & Updates I installed program, updated with version 1.1.1 update ---It appeared to install correctly, And update was successfully. The problem is an error message when I launch it... ( ERROR : RUN TIME ERROR...

What if driver with no license hits you and your insurance has lapsed [ 3 Answers ]

I was driving home and a car hit me.The driver had no license. I found out that my insurance had lapsed. The car the driver was driving was insured and the insured person was in the car that hit me

Auto: Can I file with insurance even with limited information on other driver? [ 1 Answers ]

About 9 days ago I was at a drive through when a car behind me rolled into my back bumper. I called the police and they arrived but the officer said we had two choices, to fill out a Form 309 or to file a police report (which would show up on the vehicle history), this is in SC. It was agreed at...

Hit driver who ran red light, no license, have insurance [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I hit a speeding driver running from the cops on a semi-busy intersection. I was following the law (the light was green), but the driver ran a red light and I hit him, so it wasn't my fault at all and I didn't get ticked for not having a license. In fact I didn't get in trouble at all, but...

Insurance Co. Not Paying-driver w/o license was hit [ 2 Answers ]

In Texas, if you were driving without a license and were struck by another car and that car was considered "at fault' could an insurance company refuse to pay a claim because of this?

View more questions Search