Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cocoh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 03:32 PM
    Re/ Aquasource single handle '09 shower faucet: No Hot water pressure;cold side is OK
    I must need a new pressure valve.. I don't have hot water side pressure, and I checked all other components. Can't find AquaSource faucet company - seems to be only bottled water, not shower fixtures... Anyone with experience in this area please help! Can't find new parts, etc.
    darrel1953 Posts: 86, Reputation: 12

Dec 19, 2010, 10:08 PM
    Be prepared to install a new shower valve and then pull yours apart and see if you can fix the problem just by flushing everything out. If not put a new cartridge in or completely replace the valve. This time use a good well known valve like moen or kohler. Hope this helps.
    Darrel
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Dec 20, 2010, 03:13 AM

If you post picture of the faucet, we can ID it for you... But I agree with Darrel1953: flush or replace cartridge. If it doesn't help, replace entire body with some major brand name faucet.
    frankrq1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2013, 10:08 PM
    Put in brand new and just now turned it on. Cold side not. This really make me mad. I hope Lowe's has someone to take out tile and fix the problem. How do you get the center peace out to flush. I can turn the off with the screws on either side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No Hot Water in Shower - Moen Single Handle Faucet [ 38 Answers ]

I've read most of the questions on this website about this matter, but I'm still confused. I pulled off the handle and wall plate. But what do I do after that? I see a small (4 inch approx.) hole in the wall with a "unit" that looks like a cartridge that holds the handle. I can turn it to hot...

Weak Hot Water Pressure with Kohler Single Handle Shower Valve [ 3 Answers ]

So I have a single handle shower made by Kohler that is only 2 years old. I have regular water pressure from the tub faucet but the shower when turned up hot has a diminished flow. When you turn the sink or flush the toilet in the same bathroom the pressure is actually much better. I adjusted the...

Low pressure in shower both hot and cold side. New hot water heater, new shower, [ 2 Answers ]

I have no water pressure in my new shower. I have a new hot water heater, new shower fixture, new plumbing. Please tell me what the problem is.

Low water pressure on cold side of shower faucet [ 3 Answers ]

What should I do (look for) to find out why the cold side of my shower faucet has developed VERY low water pressure, but not the hot side. The sink faucet in that same bathroom is fine on both sides. All other faucets in the house are fine on both sides. I don't have a hot water tank...

View more questions Search