Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unclepaul1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 03:07 PM
    Redding university how authentic are they?
    Is this online university ecceptable? Will the degrees they offer be eccepted in the workplace
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 03:21 PM

No, a degree from Redding University is not worth the paper it's printed on. It claims to be accredited, but the accrediting organization it references is bogus. Do not waste your money on them!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 09:31 PM

You know what, for 1/2 of that, I will print up a degree and get it to you in 2 days, and you know what it would be worth just as much money.

It is selling you a degree , using life experience, it has no real accepted value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I buy One n only color fix from Redding in London or the UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I saw pretty good reviews from this product but I only found on american sites where either not cheap to ship it or impossible to buy it. Is there anyone knows where to buy this in England? Thank you

Redding University Legitimacy? [ 12 Answers ]

Is this university a legitimate entity of education, and where is it located? :confused:

Is TUI University formerly (Touro University Intl) rec. By US DEPT of ED. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the military and I was thinking of starting a Master's Degree at TUI University. I just wanted to know if I am wasting my time or is this degree going to be useful in the civilian world. i.e. is it recognized and Accredited by the U.S Dept of Education, like maybe IU, PURDUE Or Notre dame?...

View more questions Search