Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AK1991 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Great Christmas gift
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year, and I don't have any idea what to get him for Christmas. The first gift that I got, he guessed what it was so that ruined the surprise... I want it to be something special, but I don't have any ideas left in my head. Plus his birthday is 14 days after Christmas!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2010, 01:41 PM

Well what sort of stuff does he like? It's hard to guess special gift ideas for a stranger, other than making something special, like cookies, or a special card, something personal like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Christmas Gift [ 3 Answers ]

So I posted another thread about a Christmas gift for my USAFA boyfriend. I recently asked him what he wanted, and he simply answered, "Anything that reminds me of you." Sooo... he wants something sweet and sentimental... I love that about him. But I have NO idea how to get a sweet and sentimental...

Christmas Gift for Him [ 10 Answers ]

So my online relationship is finally turning to reality as my military boyfriend is coming to visit me in less than two weeks. I am beyond excited. I'm really not nervous either. Come November, he will be meeting my family, I will be meeting his, and I will be attending a ball with him. So, come...

Best christmas gift? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, what is the best christmas gift to give a man with family??

Christmas Gift Game ? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the rules for the Christmas gift game where everyone brings a gift and then one person opens one. Then the next opens a gift and can trade with the first and so on - I remember the general idea but haven't done it in awhile - We are doing this Christmas Eve with family and it was my idea...

Christmas gift [ 3 Answers ]

I am completely at a loss of what to get my boyfriend. We started dating in August, he's 19, he spends a lot of his time studying for classes, into heavy metal music, plays guitar and video games, loves motorcycles and like most guys like likes new "gadgets" or whatever. Any one have any idea what...

View more questions Search