Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoomahead Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 12:58 PM
    Excel 2007 Question: How do I Keep the Full Screen View on when I Multi-task?
    I had it working perfectly and then I somehow lost it. Every time I click on full screen it takes away all the junk off the top of the screen which is what I like. However when I put the excel screen to a small half screen so I can multi-task other work it goes back to normal screen, putting all the junk back up there again. I had it working all day where the full screen mode was working perfectly while I had it minimized to a half screen view. How do I get it back to that position?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 09:22 PM

Are you confusing FULL SCREEN with MAXIMIZE?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about Dynamic Range for Pivot Tables - Excel 2007 [ 1 Answers ]

I have tried writing a module that will create a pivot table in a named worksheet with a range of data that changes from day to day. I was able to do with easily in Excel 2003 but when I tried to duplicate that in Excel 2007, it doesn't work. It fails with a Run-time error 5: Invalid procedure...

The tool/task(?)bar with tools-history-view-etc. is missing, can you tell me how 2 fix [ 2 Answers ]

My tool bar is missing ( view-tools-history-bookmark-etc. ), can anyone please help me figure out how to fix this , I am using Firefox , generally , and Google chrome also , thank you

I would like to share my excel sheet with multi users to view / edit [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a way to share a excel sheet on the internet like we have a shared document? The basic idea is I have a excel sheet with some data which needs to be updated by so many people in my business circle. Now it should be a easy way and people should be able to view and edit that particular...

Excel 2007 to have excel 2003 look? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have Microsoft Excel 2007, from my course at college I have been given instructions to do a task. However these instructions are for excel 2003. How do I change my excel 07 to look like excel 03 so that it is easier. I know there is a way, help greatly appreicated thanks.

View more questions Search