Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dc4b18b Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 12:46 PM
    97 toyota camry crank no start
    I have a 97 toyota camry. It's a crank no start. The pump doesn't prime in the on position. I've already replaced the cam and crank shaft position sensors. Tried the ECm on another car and it works good. Any advice would help. Thanks
    oneJames Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2010, 01:00 PM
    Hey there, try fuel pump relay and if no luck there it may actually be fuel pump.

Dec 19, 2010, 01:17 PM
    Thanks for the fast respond. I've already replaced the pump. If I manually ground the relay it turns on but not in the on position.

Dec 19, 2010, 01:18 PM
    Comment on oneJames's post
    Thanks for the fast respond. I've already replaced the pump. If I manually ground the relay it turns on but not in the on position.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota camry won't start [ 3 Answers ]

It has fuel and spark but it will not start

91 toyota camry stall, won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My 91 camry won't start, checked it and no spark. I replaced distributor assy (it was full of oil), ign coil & plug wires. It starts and I ran a road test, 2 miles after on the highway--it stalled. No start, no spark and I let it sit for half an hour then I try again, it fires back up. I replaced...

Toyota Camry Doesn't Always Start [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has a '98 Camry and recently it started misbehaving. Sometimes it is just fine but twice now it has started up fine in the am then when he goes to leave work it won't start. It clicks on the initial key turn and subsequent trials to start it yield no result. But it takes a jump fine. ...

Toyota camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a 98 Camry that won't start and I am trying to figure out what the problem. This is the situation: 1. I am a new driver, and I came outside to start my car after 7 days of not driving it in the cold 2. The car would do NOTHING at all. 3. I thought that it might be the...

94 camry ECM code no.1 crank no start [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Check report: According to repair manual, checked ECM code, but read diagnosis code is No.1(means normal). Condition: 1.Battery voltage is above 11v.(done, new battery) 2.The throttle is fully closed.(no done. I did not know how to close it) 3.Transaxle is in Neutral.(done) ...

View more questions Search