Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 11:20 PM
    Girlfriend's vagina smells
    When my girlfriend gets horny her vagina smells. It smells to the point that I can't stand it and can smell it while laying beside her with her clothes on. Is it just me or is it something to do with her? If it does have something to do with her; could someone tell me how to tell her that in a non offending way.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 01:57 AM

How old are you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 02:04 AM

I did a search and he was 17 last March. So he may be 18 by now.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 02:05 AM

I just wanted that confirmation :)
    Keesha290 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2010, 02:20 AM
    Yes! It is normal for all women, some more than others. I have the same thing, and my boyfriend who sleeps in the same bed snuggled up against me even after sex never says a word, so don't you or you will only upset her.
    The smell is caused by natural bacteria that is supposed to be there though the smell may worsen if she hasn't washed for a couple of days. Even if she was to wash like crazy it would still be there. Try researching it. The smell should be a musky, fishy smell. And it gets stronger when a woman has been stimulated.
    Basically get used to it. All through your life women will smell like this!
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2010, 04:51 AM

That's why they say if you get pass the smell, you got it licked.
    sniperblade9 Posts: 138, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Ya, I'm 18. Just making sure. I didn't think the smell would be that bad though.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 19, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperblade9 View Post
    Ya, I'm 18. Just making sure. I didn't think the smell would be that bad though.
    And you don't think your fromunda smells? Dude, us women have to deal with odors as well.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2010, 10:57 PM

Lol all women have smells. The trick for us is finding a man who loves us enough to ignore it, and the trick for a man, is to prove how much he loves HER, by loving her smell :P

Lol. Anyway. If it is EXTREAMLY bad, like fishy, nasty, rotten smell, instead of just a thick, musky woman smell, she may want to see her doctor.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Dec 19, 2010, 10:58 PM

I have to spread the rep J but well said!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2010, 01:05 AM

Men smell the same, by the way. Because the male genitals are dry, the smell is far less noticeable.

You might try showering together. Then, if that helps, tell her how much you like her just-washed scent.
    thebundaking Posts: 6, Reputation: 6

Dec 22, 2010, 06:02 AM
    Whaaaat?

A smelly girl is a good thing. Get over it. You've got mucus in your jizz but somehow its okay to spray your penis boogars all over a girl, right? Sex is messy and smelly. Love it or move on.

This is coming from a real man, with actual maturity.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thebundaking View Post
    Whaaaat?

A smelly girl is a good thing. Get over it. You've got mucus in your jizz but somehow its okay to spray your penis boogars all over a girl, right? Sex is messy and smelly. Love it or move on.

You can have the smelly ones... I'll take the less smelly ones. I've said similar things to friends who like them hairy... Different strokes for different folks. Plenty of both to go around... (My personally tastes are petite, thin and not smelly or hairy, like I married) but I'll say the smelly ones are far outnumbered by the not so smelly ones. From the personal observations of a 49 year old man who didn't marry the first girl he dated.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 22, 2010, 01:48 PM

Hello:

I'm sorry. There's the one's that smell like fish... That's fine. Then there's the ones that really stink... I tried to do a stinky chick once, but I couldn't kiss her through the gas mask.

excon
    fisk Posts: 147, Reputation: 5

Dec 26, 2010, 03:11 AM

You could try showering together and then start being intimate, see if it's the same. I'm saying this because I've noticed that my boyfriend smells a bit more if he's showered for example the night before, i.e. a day before than if he showered on the same day. But I love his smell even if it's strong.

If, after the shower it's the same, you might try asking her if she's been to the gyn lately. Could be an infection.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 26, 2010, 08:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thebundaking View Post
    Whaaaat?

Love it! L O V E it!

To the OP, there is really no nice way of telling her that she has a smell to her. What you could do is before you two are intimate in the bedroom, perhaps you should encourage her for you two to start it out in the shower. Give her a nice wash down.

I once dated a guy who had a smell to him. So before we started, we would go into the shower and wash each other down. So not only did we get clean out of it, but it was also great four play.

I hope this helps!

Good luck.
    chocolateemamii Posts: 26, Reputation: 4

Dec 27, 2010, 08:59 PM

Well she might need to get checked for any diseases. (just saying) I am not trying to be rude because something might be wrong.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 28, 2010, 06:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sniperblade9 View Post
    When my girlfriend gets horny her vagina smells. It smells to the point that I can't stand it and can smell it while laying beside her with her clothes on. Is it just me or is it something to do with her? If it does have something to do with her; could someone tell me how to tell her that in a non offending way.
    IF the only time there is such a strong odor is when she is aroused, then it probably is her natural scent. It may not be as strong of an odor as you are perceiving it. You may be very sensitive to her smell.

When you are aroused, does it change the way you perceive her scent?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Working with my girlfriend's ex. [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. We have what I believe to be a really good relationship. The one exception to this is that throughout much of our relationship, she has repeatedly brought up ex-boyfriends (talking about them through the course of a conversation). I...

I have a bump on my vagina and it smells [ 5 Answers ]

I have a bump on my vagina it felt like a little marble and now it looks like it got irritated and it burns a little sometimes it itches and recently I noticed its starting to smell like something is burning! Help meeeeeeee!

My vagina smells like a latex condom but I did not use one, why is this happening? [ 4 Answers ]

My vagina smells like a latex condom but I did not use one, why is this happening?

Sink smells like sulfer, my husband says it smells like bleach [ 4 Answers ]

Our downstairs bathroom sink smells like sulfer to me... my husband says it smells like bleach. :confused: It seems to have the more of an odor in the morning. This is the only sink that smells this way. We are on county water. I just want to brush my teeth with clean smelling water.:D ...

Girlfriend's ex won't go away. [ 7 Answers ]

I've been together with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now. She has a house which she rents out two rooms (her ex and someone else). The ex has been living there for a year. The ex doesn't have a job (not able to hold a job for more than a month) and isn't looking for one and hasn't paid rent for...

View more questions Search