Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2010, 09:29 PM
    Dark circles under eyes
    I have very noticeable dark circles under my eyes. I have tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them. Is there any method that WORKS to make them go away?

Thanks for the help
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2010, 03:10 PM

When you find the "miraculous" product let me know. I've had dark circles under my eyes all my life. It is basically due to the fact your blood vessels in that area under your eyes are too close to the surface and are showing through your thin skin. Just use a concealer or just live with it. I gave up makeup when I was 25 and haven't bothered trying to hide this condition. It's something you can keep trying to get rid of or just learning to live with it. You could try adding some iron or B vitamins to your diet. That will help a teensey bit but not much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark circles underneath eyes. Need information about Rio Blush Carboxy therapy! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I have dark circles underneath my eyes and I really want to get rid of them!! I've done researched and heard about a treatment called " Rio Blush Carboxy therapy" It sound very good and I want to go for this treatment!

Dark circles and puffinesses under the eyes [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 and as I grow older I have realised that my under eyes are getting worse everyday. Now I can clearly see the purple veins under my eyes passing by. What I really need help at is: are there any creams you recommend me to use to get a clear certain solution for this problem:confused: please...

Dark Circles or Dark Shades Under My Eyes [ 4 Answers ]

Hello it really bothers me that I have dark circles under my eyes and some people think that I'm doing drugs or something like that because of my dark circles and they make my eyes look small. I absolutlely hate it when I get my picture taken and I look so tired in all of them but my mother also...

What is Vitilgo,Sun Spots,Melasma,Freckles, Dark Circles Around Eyes,andEczema? [ 1 Answers ]

I figure that a lot of people experience at least 1 or 2 of those skin problems above so I thought it should be a thread that addresses all of those problems,what those problems are caused by,what they exactly are,whether they are inherited,whether you can prevent from getting them,and finally how...

Dark circles under the eyes [ 3 Answers ]

I have had dark circles under the for a long time now.I have tried using some products to remove.but its still not faded or gone.I love to wear black eye liners but I am unable to wear it cause of my dark circles,it makes my eye are looks muck darker if I ever wore it.so I had to use some other...

View more questions Search