Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheilaness Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Spider webs/varicose veins
    Hi! I know someone who have spider webs and varicose veins. Is there a non surgical way of removing it? Thanks!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 01:19 AM
    Here's a good resource on varicose veins (UK):

Varicose veins - information about cause and treatment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can see blue veins around my eyes [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm new to this site and looking for some help. I'm 25 years old and in the past year I have noticed the skin around my eyes get thinner and now you can all the blue veins around my eyes. Does anyone else have this problem? Can anyone recommend any products to use? Its so embarrasiing...

Blue veins under my eyes [ 111 Answers ]

Ive always had these really dark blue veins under my eyes. I went to the dermatologist today to see about getting laser treatment done to get rid of them. The doctor told me as with all procedures there is risks but that since its so close to my eye there's serious risks. I was just wondering if...

Veins [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, it all started in the summer when I had extreme stress levels. I've been to the optician but she said there was nothing wrong. However, veins are now prominent in both my eyes when they never used to be; they appeared one morning when I woke up in the summer. Also, I get little black spots...

What kind of spider is this? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can anyone please help me to ID this spider that I caught in my house its huge it could be a giant house spider or a male hobo spider. I'm not sure though I would be gratefull for a second opinion.

Veins in Hands [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. Recently I've noticed that the veins in both of my hands are acting up. I can see them much easier than before and they seem to be pushing up on the skin somewhat. Similar to veins on someone who's totally ripped, but trust me I can assure you I'm not ripped. Anyway, I'm 17, and I was just...

View more questions Search