Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 18, 2010, 04:37 PM
    Bon Jovi Song
    Can someone please help me, I'm looking for the name of a Bon Jovi album containing the song "Cats In The Cradle". Been searching Amazon all night and Google but cannot find one.

Thanks
    bubuka Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 06:48 AM
    This song is on a greatest hits album, this one:
    http://www.ilike.com/artist/Bon+Jovi/albums

I guess this is a kidn of "B side song". Hope it will help.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Dec 21, 2010, 05:36 PM

Thanks, I found it: bon jovi Rare + B sides/rare and unreleased demos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Gospel song early 1990s in the song it says you don't have to leave here hungry [ 0 Answers ]

It is a gospel song in the early 1990s in the song course. You don't have to leave here hungry, I think gold city quaret did the song please help

What to action bon this IRS letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have received a letter from IRS for 2007 returns saying that I filed the returns twice for 2007 tax period. One in March 2008 as Married filing jointly and in May 2008 as single. When I checked my file, I had filed in Feb 2008 and only once as Married filing jointly. They have...

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

Bon Noel? [ 5 Answers ]

Bonjour! Can anyone tell be how to say Happy Christmas and possibly I love you lots in French. It's not for homework it's for a joke card Le Chat Domestique et son Caractere. I'm trying to turn it into a Christmas card for my boyfriend. Failing this I'm going to have to write Ca va bien merci...

View more questions Search