Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tyranosaurus Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 12:09 PM
    Could you help me identify and old coin?
    I have and old coin about the size of a half dollar dated 1907 (brown)
    Seated Liberty on one side with One Penny arched across the top
    on the reverse side there is a bust of a bearded man with Latin writing
    (partially worn) "Edwardus Britt. Rex. Fid.Def.Ind.Imp."

Is this British coin? Does it have any value?

Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 20, 2010, 11:13 PM

Tyran- from what you said was on the coin { yes it is a british coin : i will lppk it up in my book tomorrow and see what it says on the valu. f.b.e.
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2010, 11:56 PM

TYRAN_ Ilooked it [coin] tonight and [yes] it is a brittsh coin;the coin startedin I WILL HAVE TO FINISH IT TOMOrrow.night F.B.E.
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2010, 11:39 PM

Tyran-THECOIN YOU HAVE I AM MORE THEN CERTAIN THAT IT IS
    A GREAT BRATIN COIN { BRITTISH}OK NOW THE VALUE ON IT WILL DEPEND OF THE CONDITION AND GRADE OF THE COIN:: THE value sof it is as my book opn forighn coins says for the following grades;; #1- 1907,one penny= ( F ) -$ 1.50;;
    #2-1907,one penny = ( VF )= $2.00
    #3- 1907-one penny=( EF) )= $10.00
    #4- 1907-one penny=( XF ) = $ $10.00
    #5- 1907-one penny =( UNC} = $45.00 #6- 1907-)NE PENNY=( unc ) = $ = $45.00 { NOTE- THESE Values are by the book and they are for grades & conditions of coins;; NOTE - the VF= VERY FINE;; EF= EXTRA FINE;; XF=EXTRA FINE;; F=FINE;;
    I hope that this answers your questions; IF you have any other questions come on back and just ask them ;; Have a great night and a better tomorrow and GOD BLESS;; F.B.E. P:S HAVE A GREAT AND SAFE CHRISTMAS F.B.E

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tail [ 1 Answers ]

A coin is tossed and a die is rolled. What is the probablity that the coin shows tails and the die shows a four?

Identify Coin [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a coin, and I want to know what it is. I will describe it. It's a quarter sized coin with chinese writing on one side and what looks like wheat and some more chinese writing on the other side. It's got a round hole in the center. I bold that because I have tried to research...

I found a coin and I'm trying to identify it? [ 6 Answers ]

I found what appears to be an old Greek/Roman coin in my yard and I'm trying to identify it. It had what appears to be a greek roman man facing the right on the front, it is large like a silver dollar, it appears to be silver and very light in weight. It has wording on the front all the way around...

Coin value [ 2 Answers ]

value of u.s.$10 gold liberty 1907 excellent cond

View more questions Search