Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawneboi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 11:37 PM
    Red wines
    Would a 2007 Beringer Founder Estate Pinot Noir drinkable? What is a good year for red wines?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 18, 2010, 12:14 AM
    Yes, very.
    In fact it will last several more years to come.
    chefpierce Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2010, 03:02 PM
    Good years for red wines depends on the vineyard, and what the master sommelier's rated the wine... but really, go after taste, not a lable!! And you're wine should be awesome! Good choice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need info re: wines given to me [ 1 Answers ]

Received 2 bottles of wine and can't find much info on them. When should they be enjoyed and how much would they cost to replace? Mercurey La Framboisiere Faiveley 2000 Rioja Vina Pomal Bodegas Bilbainas 1997

Box Wines better for environment [ 3 Answers ]

Box wines have an unfair image of being low-class and poor quality. There are many great quality box wines and buying these wines is much better for the environment than the traditional glass bottles. Manufacturing and transporting the heavier glass bottles causes much more pollution and the boxes...

Are my wines still good? [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, everyone -- I have a number of red wines - California, australia, italy, france, and chile - a wide variety! The vintages range from 1981 - 2000. For the most part, they have been in our basement which stays relatively cool. We live in the San Francisco Bay Area. If anyone out there...

Self Life of these 8 wines [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I received 8 bottles of wine for our wedding gift and I would like to open one each year on our Anniversary but we're afraid they won't last. Could someone tell me the shelf life of the wines below when kept in a dark place with a temp of roughly 65F? 2005 Vendemmia - MASI...

Italian wines? [ 2 Answers ]

We are having a dinner party with a few friends. The theme is Italian dishes. The catch is that we need to bring a wine or drink that goes along with the theme. We do not drink a lot of wine, therefore, do not know anything about them. We don't want to spend a lot of money, so would like some ideas...

View more questions Search