Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parabol Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 06:32 PM
    One of friends is dead all the time during the movie - late 80' comedy
    4 friends I think and the dead guy is blonde and perhaps wearing black suit and sun glasses
    He drives with them in some red cabriolet car,playing poker etc
    In the end of the movie the friends are burning him and let him go with the ocean on the raft(long shot saying goodbye even sad in the end)
    Late 80' maybe 90' I'm not sure
    Thank you
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Dec 18, 2010, 06:21 AM

Although doesn't completely fit your description, you are right about the time frame. I am pretty positive you are referring to Weekend At Bernie's: Weekend at Bernie's (1989) - IMDb
    parabol Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 07:37 AM
    This movie doesn't have 2 sequels
    No famous actors
    Isn't much famous
    And definitely they burned the guy in the end

Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Dec 18, 2010, 07:40 AM

Nice of you to edit your posts to include more info after I answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This movie was made in the late 80's early 90's and is a comedy/horror in my opinion. [ 1 Answers ]

Your Question: "This movie was made in the late 80's early 90's and is a comedy/horror in my opinion. It involved a couple that got pulled over by a cop and then brought in to a house/jail where it ended up being a currupt deal that included a monsterous judge and other various monster/human...

Late 80's made for TV comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Searching for a made for TV movie from the late 80's. A blonde actress needed protection for some reason and a female officer took on the duty. This movie was a comedy mixed with a bit of silly mystery. The blonde actress in the movie played an actress and the cop was a redhead or brunette. They...

Scandinavian fantasy movie,kids are using a caravan as a time machine;early 80' [ 3 Answers ]

I think this is a Swedish film but I'm not sure! I saw this movie when I was a little kid and I barely remember it but somehow I remember this character PETRA - the girl who stuck in time and never come back to the future! The storm was activating the caravan's antenna and that's how they...

Trying to find Name of late 80' Early 90's scifi toy range: ! [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a toy range that I had when I was younger, I remember them being particulay had to find at the time so I don't know how popular they may have been. It was a Scifi themed one where you had to assemble vehicles from large plastic blocks, but you also had various...

View more questions Search