Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebecca33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Need help
    I am in love with a man that is married and he says he is in love with me. He is still living with his wife. The reason he hasn't left her yet is because of there child. He is afraid that he is going to lose there child. He is also afraid of the child support. He tells me to give him some time, and he will leave her. He says he loves me and he doesn't want to lose me. What should I do? Should I wait or should I go on with my life.
    scouse_stacey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rebecca33
    i am in love with a man that is married and he says he is in love with me. he is still living with his wife. the reason he hasn't left her yet is because of there child. he is affraid that he is going to lose there child. he is also afraid of the child support. he tells me to give him some time, and he will leave her. he says he loves me and he doesn't want to lose me. what should i do? should i wait or should i go on with my life.
    I don't mean to be horrible when I say this but I think you need to have a serious talk with him because that could be his excuses to you, you need to tell him to make up his mind about what he's goning to do, an give him a certain amount of time to do it, I know its hard when you love someone but you need to think about yourself, think of it the other way round would he wait for you or would he get on with his life
    Stace xx
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 10, 2007, 11:00 AM
    i am in love with a man that is married and he says he is in love with me. he is still living with his wife. the reason he hasn't left her yet is because of there child. he is affraid that he is going to lose there child. he is also afraid of the child support. he tells me to give him some time, and he will leave her. he says he loves me and he doesn't want to lose me. what should i do? should i wait or should i go on with my life.
    Those are such classic excuses.

How many cheating husbands do you suppose say those exact lines to keep their side action going?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Leave him by the curb. You deserve better than a two-timing jerk that can't commit to anything.

If he really loved you, he'd leave his wife.
    If he really loved her, he wouldn't be with you.

Sounds like the only person he loves is himself.
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Honey-
    You are waiting for something that will never happen. He is feeding you a line of bull when he says he wants to leave. What he wants is for you to be his side "peach" while he still has his family and his life. Don't fall into this trap. Give him his walking papers and go find a man that is unattached and emotionally available.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 12:02 PM
    He is not leaving his family because he does not want to, there are 100s of men who leave their wife everyday,

So what he is saying is that you have a price, you are not worth the money he would have to pay in child support to be with you. That sort of puts a value on his love for you doesn't it.
    gizgood Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 11:53 AM
    You should respect the wife and stop messing with him. Have you ever thought of how it is to be on the other end of the spectrum? She could be busting her trying to make it work, or questioning where is he is going and you are there waiting, making it easy. It's sad that women do this to each other.

And on the other end - if he is going to cheat on his wife with you what would ever make you think he would be faithful to you even if he left his wife. You deserve better, any woman does.
    misslady111 Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Feb 21, 2007, 01:10 PM
    How many times are you going to let him screw you and go to sleep with his wife. Wake up. Stop getting screwed! Sorry
    Squiffy Posts: 499, Reputation: 84

Feb 21, 2007, 01:13 PM
    If he wanted to be with you, he would be. There are laws in place to stop men losing their kids so that is just a rubbish excuse. Also, afraid of child support? Tough! He has kids and they should come first! He is stringing you along, you are his bit on the side, it happens all the time. If you want to be in a meaningful relationship, find someone who isn't already spoken for.
    aalex2973 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2007, 11:08 PM
    All right I was in the Same position as you. Leave him! He will never leave his wife and there might become a child number 2. And if he is cheating on his wife now what makes you think he wouldn't do the same thing to you? You have to move on! It will be tough but WELL WORTH IT! I'm now married (to a different man) and I'm as happy as ever! I hope this helps!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Oh NO, You didn't fall for that old line did you??
    Are you related to a box of rocks??
    Get smart and move on with your life.
    If you believe anything a liar and cheater says you deserve what happens next.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Do not give him anytime at all. It is all or nothing. He is married. Your not his wife. Stay away and keep away. This guy is not afraid of anything, he just wants both worlds. He will string you along until one day you will come back here crying because you do not know why he will not leave is wife. Take my advice if not the troubles ahead are your own fault.

Joe
    user812 Posts: 23, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2007, 05:07 PM
    Leave him quick - move on with your life!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search