Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmharmon81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 07:03 AM
    Check for bad furnace damper motor
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2010, 07:48 AM

And? This is an incomplete sentence much less an incomplete question? Sounds like you are making a statement rather than asking something.
    mgliue Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2010, 08:35 AM
    ??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I buy a DuroZone damper motor in Minneapolis? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to replace the 24V motor for a power open and power close damper.

How does one test the capacitor or Verify a bad furnace blower motor? [ 3 Answers ]

Carrier product 58pAV090 model # 58PAVO90-14 Series 161. Main blower needed cleaning bad and I did so. Now it appears that it won't cycle back on .At times the motor runs perfectly from start to finish and at both the cool and the heat cycling times.But not both. If I tape the switch and help the...

Furnace fan motor going bad? What are the symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

Fan motor hums with call for heat but will not spin. WHEN DIRECT JUMP at C and G FAN SPINS FREELY ONLY AFTER A LITTLE ASSISTANCE, then spins to beat the band. No noise or grinding. IS THIS INDICATIVE OF A START CAPACITOR GONE BAD/ or is the fan motor start winding going out?

What is wrong with my wood furnace damper? [ 5 Answers ]

When I got to reload wood I open the damper and smoke comes out the fire box door.

Furnace not heating the house. Damper on the furnace not opening. Motor then shuts. [ 4 Answers ]

My forced-air furnace is not working correctly. The gas works heating the air in the furnace, but When the motor starts the damper doesn't open and the Motor shut down. I need suggestions?:mad:

View more questions Search