Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richardsstvn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 11:47 PM
    Temperature, salinity tendencies in Atlantic currents
    What are the temperature, salinity, speed and depth variation tendencies in Atlantic Gulf Stream and North Atlantic Drift currents over the last three to five years? Or do you know where I can find this information?

Check out some similar questions!

Character is the sum of those qualities, actions and tendencies which distinguish one [ 1 Answers ]

Character is the sum of those qualities, actions and tendencies which distinguish one man from another. In this scene many men do not have definite character. As Oscar Wilde puts it, "Most people are other people". Their thoughts are some one else's opinions. Their passions a quotations". So the...

Lesbian tendencies [ 2 Answers ]

I am married and have two kids. I have been unhappily married and am attracted to women. What should I do, stay married or divorce and go after my desires. Stacey

I am fighting these stalker tendencies... [ 13 Answers ]

I’m having a relationship with a woman that I’m madly in love with. But the relationship has reached the “friends with benefits” stage. She maintains that she cannot handle a serious relationship right now and is not dating or having sex with anyone except me on rare occasion (one or twice a...

Oceanography: salinity, temperature & density [ 3 Answers ]

Define salinity, Temperature And density

Salinity, Oceans [ 1 Answers ]

What is salinity a measure of? How salty are the oceans?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.