Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goalie31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 10:48 PM
    How do you get rid of the last layer of fat before your abs show?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 17, 2010, 04:37 PM

Diet. Bodybuilders have a saying "Abs are built in the kitchen, not the gym". Cut out all the junk food and white carbs, and base your diet on fresh whole food sources of protein, healthy fats and green veg.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best way to get rid of stomach fat [ 4 Answers ]

What's the best exercise to work out your stomach? And what about your thighs and hips?

I still have little bit of fat, do creatine will help me to get rid of it ? [ 1 Answers ]

I lift weight ince 5 month, with a good diet and intense workout, I lose some fat. I was not overweight but I have too much of fat for me. If it still remains a little bit of fat on my abs, do taking creatine will help me to get rid of it ?

Create vlan - layer 3 and layer 2 [ 6 Answers ]

This is what I have Firewall (ISA) connected to GSM 7312(layer 3 switch) On GSM 7312(layer 3 switch): Port1 – 192.168.50.1 connected to firewall Port 2 – 192.168.60.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 3 – 192.168.59.1 connected to a 5 port Linksys switch Port 4 – 192.168.0.1...

How to show abs [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I know I got abs, and half the time I can see them, but sometimes I can't. There's like 1/2" of fat on top all of them, and I'm wondering if I can burn that off, or I have to work them until they push through the fat.

How to get rid of facial fat [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of facial fat

View more questions Search