Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnhockeygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Kids movie from the 80's
    I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or something.. There is the token fat kid, who has glasses, I think. It seems kind of like the Goonies, but I think it wasn't very well known. I don't really remember much more about it. I hope someone knows! Thanks.
    classy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2007, 10:01 PM
    I think it may Goonies
    dunno Posts: 160, Reputation: 19

Jan 10, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Goonies is one of my favorite movies and this description doesn't sound like the Goonies to me!
    laborsia Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mnhockeygirl
    I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or something...? There is the token fat kid, who has glasses, I think. It seems kind of like the Goonies, but I think it wasn't very well known. I don't really remember much more about it. I hope someone knows! Thanks.
    I totally know this movie and my sister and I are trying to find it also. It is a group of about 5 kids and they hide out in an old boat in a ship yard. There is also a town fair where they get into a cream pie fight also, I think. And it is either another bunch of kids or older men that are trying to take the bell for themsleves. :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Having memory flashes about a movie from the 80's. I think it was a kids movie but it frighted the crap out of me. Maybe it wasn't a kids movie. I don't watch horrors so it could be one. It is about a young child (boy) who sees a little man in his room. He comes from a heater?? I think there...

Kids 80's movie I think [ 1 Answers ]

OK here it goes all I can rememeber is about this movie is there's a dog with a cone collar and kids making faces with their hands and when they get hit on the back their faces stay that way. HELP!!

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Knowing my luck Im not going to be able to get an answer, but here it is anyways: In the beginning of the movie it was a boy and a girl and they get the larger dolls with short curly hair and then the kids hug them the dolls come to life. Then the dolls and the kids both go into the mirror into...

80's kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I remember this movie from when I was younger but can't remember the title. It was about kids that would ice skate and then they talked to a snowman that could talk back to them. The snowmans name was Mr. Kumico or something like that.

View more questions Search