Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saepudin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 08:51 PM
    How to make a gate valve

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer Gate/Check Valve [ 16 Answers ]

Plumber recommending we install a sewer gate check valve system to avoid future back-ups when huge rains/thaws overwhelm storm sewer system. Has anyone used these - recommend? Plumber guarantees we will have no future problems.

Which way do I turn my gate valve to on [ 4 Answers ]

I reinstalled my water softener only to find it leaking so I deinstalled it again but can't remember which way to turn the gate valve back on in the airing cupboard so that water flows again. Is it clockwise or anti-clockwise? Can you help please.

Replacement time of gate valve [ 1 Answers ]

Replacement time of gate valve after life time over ? But my question is normally with in how many years we replace gate valve.

Cast Iron Gate Valve and Copper Pipe Installation [ 1 Answers ]

Is it allowed to install Cast Iron Gate Valve with Copper Pipe installation both are flanges type? Any material reaction for both materials?

Leaking gate valve [ 6 Answers ]

I have an 11/4" brass gate valve on the outlet of our boiler that is leaking on the top. Not out of the stuffing box, but just below out of a seam. What are the chances that there is some sort of sealant that I can put on there to stop the drip? Thanks in advance for your help! Bill

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.