Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keith1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 08:09 PM
    No time for sex
    Me and my girlfriend have been together for 4 years we used to have sex all the time nearly every day not long ago we had a bad time split up for a day and got back together every thing was good well has been grate be the past week we have had sex and they have only have been a quick one I love them but I like to make love to every time I ask I get a ill think about it or a no I don't feel like it I'm not shore what to think any more?
    TheNanman Posts: 13, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2010, 08:32 PM
    As far as what I can get from your message (typing it out better would help), you guys having sex now is short, and you would like to have longer sessions.

What's the issue, you guys just aren't into it? If it's that you feel you guys aren't into it, try introducing things to spice it up that you both like.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Dec 16, 2010, 11:06 PM

How old are you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 17, 2010, 06:28 AM
    If you would take the trouble to write in sentences, with beginnings and endings, and spelling and grammar that we can understand without getting a headache, it would be a big help.
    People lose interest in sex all the time for an almost infinite number of reasons. Why not ask her? Perhaps she feels that after 4 years you have a juvenile shallow relationship based only on sex and it's going nowhere, as far as the future is concerned - life, jobs, living together, marriage, kids, you know the stages.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 17, 2010, 06:51 AM

Please, no more responses until the op gives his age.

This is the Adult Sexuality Board and we need to be careful about ages. Thank you.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 17, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Ages help us understand where you might be in terms of experience, maturity, etc. please post both hers and your and whether this is your first long term relationship. First sexual? Her first? Do you live together? Apart? Do you have "safe space" to have sex, meaning no distractions, getting caught, etc...

Has anything changed in her schedule? Yours? Stressors? Are you using protection?

Can you please explain more... because from the OP all I get is that you are still having sex, its just not as long as you would like. So... details please?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time sex [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I had sex yesterday night, I didn't ejac but she said 5 min after we started that she was supposed to wait 2 weeks after her birth control injection. It has been 5 days. She took a controceptive. I'm just wondering what the chances are I pre ejaced or w,e? What should we do what are the...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

First time sex, [ 8 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years, we decided to wait for sex, until we both knew we were both ready, today was the day. We are both 26, and both virgins so its not like I'm a young girl messing around. Basically if was good, I didn't orgasm, but my boyfriend did. It hurt a little when he...

First time sex [ 4 Answers ]

I had sex about 6 days ago with my boyfriend.. but yesterday afternoon I found blood and I don't think it is m period because I always have BAD cramps and I would have known.. my friend said it was your hymen breaking (I was a virgin when I had sex) and that bleeding after you have sex is natural....

First time Sex [ 1 Answers ]

If a couple is making love (sex) for the first time and the girl doesn't bleed, does that indicate she is wasn't a virgin?

View more questions Search